The cost of crating, shipping and insurance is included in each of our tables and chairs.
When receiving merchandise from a freight service other than UPS the following procedure must be followed:
- When the shipment arrives you must have the driver wait while you unpack the merchandise.
- The merchandise must be removed completely from the packing and carefully inspected for any damage. The driver must wait while you unpack the merchandise. Please do not let the driver rush you. Do not sign the bill of lading (BOL) until you have finished your inspection.
- If the piece is in perfect condition, sign the BOL. The driver will then leave.
- If there is a problem with the piece – a chip, crack, etc. note the damage in detail on the BOL. The state of the packaging must also be noted on the BOL – i.e., ripped or punctured boxes, broken pallet, etc.
- DO NOT refuse the shipment. Keep all packaging and merchandise.
- Please call us immediately and report any damage. We will then contact the trucking company and process your replacement.
- If possible take pictures of the breakage and the packaging immediately.
- This policy comes directly from the trucking companies. If this procedure is not followed exactly we will not be able to refund/replace the damaged merchandise.
Returning Damaged, Defective, Or Mis-Shipped Items
If you are returning an item because it is damaged, defective, or not the correct product, please contact Customer Service at (877) 496-5599 to obtain a return authorization.
Once an order has been processed, it cannot be cancelled.
We do not sell, share, or disclose your personal information, unless required by law. All information is kept private. We use the latest encryption technology to keep your information safe. If you have any questions or comments about our policies, please don’t hesitate to contact us.